Savour a taste of West Kerry at Louis Mulcahy Pottery
Caifé na Caolóige
Here in the caifé we aim to serve the best of locally produced food.
Our menu includes:
- Dingle Organic Smoked Salmon and Dingle Peninsula Cheese platters
- Smoked mackerel pate with local brown bread or our own seaweed bread
- Homemade soup of the day – eg: Tomato and roasted red pepper, Carrot and herb
- A selection of cakes and scones baked here in the café
- A choice of daily specials eg: Brie toastie on herb bread, Goat’s cheese melt
Our suppliers include:
- Cístí Ceann Trá, Ventry: Brown Bread
- Dingle Peninsula Cheese: Dilliskus, Kilcummin and Fenugreek Cheese
- Lispole Free Range Eggs: Eggs
- Flahavans: Organic Oats
The dark chocolate used in our desserts is 70 per cent cocoa.
We use Irish milk and butter in all our baking.
Our tea is Barry's Tea, our coffee is supplied by Maher's Coffee, Cork and we also offer a full range of loose-leaf organic teas from Solaris Galway.
Our lettuce, courgettes, tomatoes and herbs, when in season, are supplied where possible by people working here in the pottery and Caifé.
Stop by, browse through the stunning pottery shop, and treat yourself to a slice of West Kerry, all served on Louis Mulcahy pottery
What customers have said about the Café:
"The café Served delicious food as well. We are so happy we stopped by on this rainy day."
"The chocolate cake is bloody good"
"The new café is wonderful."
"Lovely café - Good value and a lovely space."
"Lovely ambience in the coffee shop."